- Food is Maya – You Don’t Need Food to LivePosted 4 years ago
- What is Nirahara SamyamaPosted 4 years ago
- How Integrity Helps Be Hunger FreePosted 4 years ago
- Who are NiraharisPosted 4 years ago
- The BFoodFree ProgramsPosted 4 years ago
- Sacred Banyan Tree, Wish-fulfilling Cosmic Energy HubPosted 4 years ago
- Why Nirahara Samyama is For YouPosted 4 years ago
- How Niraharis Live on PranaPosted 4 years ago
- Going Beyond Fasting or Feasting with NiraharaPosted 4 years ago
My Hemoglobin & fulfillment Shot Up-Dr.Srilekha
I did the Nirahara Samyama with the second batch for 21 days – Bangalore-India.
As a challenge to the belief that Nirahara can run our life much better than being an Aaharai, I was faced with lot of work at home and professional front(three times more than on regular days), which was like eating a piece of cake or should I say walking a piece of cake!! I could do a good job of all with such ease and productivity, it was amazing! During the same period, I would sleep for just 4 hours a day and it would be a deep quality sleep without dreams or disturbance of any sort.
Experienced a state of constant bliss, fulfillment, gratitude and devotion thanks to the constant Ajapa Japa we practiced during the samyama. Every evening between 6-8 pm I had the sweetness in my throat, which was accompanied by a state of indescribable bliss.
My hemoglobin which was 11g% prior to the Samyama, shot up to 13g% (After not eating food for 3 weeks!!) That beats all logic!
I have resumed to eating as and when I want after the samyama as I have not done the “THE Samyama” yet. Just that everyone at home was very upset with me since I was not eating while I continued to cook for them.
It is a wonderful way to live, not bound to be eating regular meals all days. At the same time enjoying your meal better than ever before for all the awareness that has been infused into the process of eating.
I pray to the Divine feet to bless me with THE Samyama, so that I could live the life of a Nirahari in the near future.
Dr Srilekha Karthik (Pediatrician)