- Food is Maya – You Don’t Need Food to LivePosted 4 years ago
- What is Nirahara SamyamaPosted 4 years ago
- How Integrity Helps Be Hunger FreePosted 4 years ago
- Who are NiraharisPosted 4 years ago
- The BFoodFree ProgramsPosted 4 years ago
- Sacred Banyan Tree, Wish-fulfilling Cosmic Energy HubPosted 4 years ago
- Why Nirahara Samyama is For YouPosted 4 years ago
- How Niraharis Live on PranaPosted 4 years ago
- Going Beyond Fasting or Feasting with NiraharaPosted 4 years ago
Experiencing Increased Awareness
While doing the Nirahara Samyama I was able to see how much my awareness has increased. Before when unpleasant situations happen I would react automatically to those situations, like exploding in anger. I had no control over my emotions. During this process the awareness was so much that I can actually see the unpleasant situations happening outside of me and I was able to see the negative emotions rising inside me to respond to that situation. But as I was seeing the emotions rising up, instead of responding to the outer situation the emotions just came down and disappeared inside my system. I was left feeling peaceful and relaxed. Even my muscles did not tense up. I was able to see the whole episode as an onlooker.
Once I also experienced waves of bliss inside me for some time. I had so much freedom from my emotions while doing this process.