- Food is Maya – You Don’t Need Food to LivePosted 248 days ago
- What is Nirahara SamyamaPosted 371 days ago
- How Integrity Helps Be Hunger FreePosted 373 days ago
- Who are NiraharisPosted 376 days ago
- The BFoodFree ProgramsPosted 376 days ago
- Sacred Banyan Tree, Wish-fulfilling Cosmic Energy HubPosted 377 days ago
- Why Nirahara Samyama is For YouPosted 379 days ago
- How Niraharis Live on PranaPosted 379 days ago
- Going Beyond Fasting or Feasting with NiraharaPosted 384 days ago
AIRE : 4 Essential Teachings of Paramahamsa Nithyananda
Integrity is you fulfilling the word and thought you give to yourself and to others
and experiencing a state of Poornatva – “completion” with yourself and with life.
Authenticity is you being established in the peak of your capability
and responding to life from
who ‘you perceive yourself to be for yourself’,
who ‘you project yourself to be for others’, and
what ‘others expect you to be for them’.
Responsibility is living and responding to life from the truth
that you are the source of, and therefore,
you are responsible for all happenings in and around you.
Enriching is you taking responsibility with integrity and authenticity
that you are committed to continuously enriching,
which is expanding yourself and life in and around you.